InterFaith Shelter Network provides housing and a hand up for homeless men, women and children in Sonoma County in an atmosphere of dignity, respect and kindness; towards an outcome of empowerment, self-sufficiency and independence.
All IFSN Programs adhere to the Housing First Model and strive to assist individuals in permanently resolving homelessness.
IFSN employs the main types of homeless intervention: Transitional Housing, Joint Transitional-Rapid ReHousing & Rapid ReHousing Programs.
- Transitional Housing is available for individuals being supervised by Sonoma County Probation, single male Veterans & some space for individuals referred by Coordinated Entry
- Joint Transitional-Rapid ReHousing Programs are available for families involved with Sonoma County Family Youth & Children Services & homeless individuals on GA that are applying to disability benefits
- Rapid ReHousing Programs are available to individuals/families that are homeless and referred by Coordinated Entry & individuals that are experiencing homelessness who have previously spent time in a CA State Prison
- Coordinated Entry Access Points operated by IFSN focus on the following: Sonoma Valley and surrounding areas; Family, Youth & Children Services involved people, Reentry Populations. All CE Access Points are currently operating remotely due to COVID-19
- IFSN’s Clinical Team includes both LMFT and LCSW Supervisors as well as a team of Clinical Interns at various levels of experience and backgrounds. IFSN is proud to provide psychotherapy services to any people utilizing IFSN services and their families for free and indefinitely
All programs require a referral in order for services to initiate. Once IFSN receives a referral, the assessment process begins to ensure that both the agency and the individual/family referred are able to get questions answered and understand next steps.
IFSN Programs are grant and contract funded.
How To Get Help
Are you homeless?
Please contact Coordinated Entry, Monday-Friday at:(866) 542-5480 or email CE@srcharities.org
For additional homeless resources, go to 211.org or call 211.
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Sonoma County Warm Line for Emotional and Mental Health Support: (707) 565-2652 any day of the week from 10 AM to 7 PM
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): Call/Text: 866-960-6264, Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: call (800) 273-8255, available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741741, crisistextline.org, available 24/7
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR HELP
HOT LINES- Please dial a ‘1’ before numbers that begin with 800 or 888.
- Child Abuse Reporting Hotline: (707) 565-4304; (800) 870-7064
- Cocaine Abuse: (800) 888-9383
- Codependents Anonymous, Al-Anon, Alateen: (707) 575-6760
- Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU): (707) 576-8181; (800) 746-8181 www.sonoma-county.org/health/services/mentalhealthcrisis.asp
- Men Evolving Non-Violently: (707) 528-2636 www.sonomacountymen.org
- Narcotics Anonymous: (707) 324-4062
- Santa Rosa VA Clinic: (800) 733-0502 www.sanfrancisco.va.gov
- Sonoma Co. Adult Protective Services: (707) 565-5940; (800) 667-0404 http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/Human-Services/Adult-and-Aging/Adult-Protective-Services/
- Suicide Prevention: (800) 273-8255. TTY: (800) 799-4TTY. Se habla español: (800) 784-2432
- Verity (United Against Sexual Assault): (800) 545-7273 http://ourverity.org
- Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255, press 1, or text 838255, or www.veteranscrisisline.net
- Victims of Crime Resource Center: (800) 842-8467
- Youth Crisis (Social Advocates for Youth): (707) 546-3432; (888) 729-0012 www.saysc.org
- YWCA Domestic Violence Services: (707) 546-1234 www.ywca.org/sonomacounty
- Affordable Housing in Sonoma County: www.sonomacounty.ca.gov/CDC/Affordable-Housing-Inventory/
InterFaith Shelter Network (IFSN) is a public benefit 501(c)(3) born in 1989 in the hearts of philanthropic men and women who recognized a growing need for homeless shelter and services in Sonoma County, and formed to proactively identify and address those needs.
Experience compelled us to do more…and steered IFSN’s course specifically towards the development and of the Transitional Housing Program (THP). The plan was implemented in April of 1999 with the opening of “Wesley House”. We currently manage ten transitional houses as well as one permanent-living house.
From our grass–roots beginning through today–each program and service provided has been strategically developed to meet the needs of the homeless. IFSN’s comprehensive case management, mental health care, and long–standing collaborations with our fellow community and mainstream service providers insure successful transitions. From homelessness to self–sufficiency and independence, our agency guides homeless men and women through a process of steps which promote physical, mental, emotional and fiscal stabilization, rehabilitation, education, employment, parent/child/family reunification, successful transition to the mainstream and permanent housing!
How You Can Help
Please contact Shay Feinstein at email@example.com
Our Wish List
- Blankets & Comforters
- Twin Size Sheet Sets
- Dishes, Pots & Pans
- Gift Cards
- Sweats: Medium, Large & XL
- Wool Caps
- New Children’s Toys
- IFSN has a clinical team with LCSW’s and LMFT’s and accepts rolling submissions for MSW internships, MFT traineeships and associates. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterFaith Shelter Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, #68-0222942
2455 Bennett Valley Rd., Suite C200 Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone (707) 546-7907
Fax: (707) 546-1544
Executive Director: BETH HENIGAN, BETH.HENIGAN@IFSN.ORG, (707) 888-3100
Chief Financial Officer: Suzanne Dow, email@example.com
Associate Director: Carmel Papworth-Barnum, firstname.lastname@example.org, (707)322-6343
Program Manager: MONICA SAVON, MONICA.SVON@ifsn.org, (707) 495-6932
Program Manager: Juan Reyes, email@example.com, (707) 978-1610
PROGRAM MANAGER: eLVIS rODRIGUEZ, ELVIS.RODRIGUEZ@IFSN.ORG, (707) 889-6675
Clinical Supervision: Tiffany Ivanich
Resource Specialist: Celeste Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org, (707) 322-3175
Office Manager: Shay Feinstein, email@example.com, (707) 326-3164
IFSN is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, #68-0222942